READ MORE ABOUT OUR NEW
Click here for further information.
IN THE JUNE 2015 ISSUE:
• Forum: Our Future Lies with the Youth
The temperate climes of South Africa offer plenty of opportunity to getoutdoors and expose the little ones to the spirit of fly fishing.Ian Couryer reports.
• Guide Tips and Tricks: Essential Knots – Leader to Fly Line
All knots are not made equal. Gerhard Laubscher explains the ones heuses for his leader to fly line connections, and why.
• Guide Fly Box: The Lightweight Merkin
Necessity is the mother of invention. Gerhard Laubscher creates alightweight version of an old standby.
• Thoughts on Fishing Small, Tumbling Mountain Streams
Small-stream fly fishing requires a mindset of stealthy approach,an alertness to your environment in general, as well as being patient.So says small-stream specialist Tom Sutcliffe.
• Targeting Trophy Tigerfish
Hooking a trophy tiger is a thinking man’s game. Rob Scott looks atthree things you should always keep in mind.
• Destination Argentina – Climate Change: A Reality
Fishing the world’s best locations is not always a guarantee of great results. Jonathan Boulton laments the effects of climate changeon Argentina’s fabled fisheries.
• ArcticSilver: From an Idea to an Ideal
This is the story of Robert Selfors, the man behind ArcticSilver, thecompany that has launched the innovative Free-Flex rods.
• Mission: Catch a Big Largie
Chris Kotzé tells the story of how he caught the fish of his dreams.
• Midge Magic
Fly-Tying Field Editor Murray Pedder introduces us to winter midgefishing by sharing tackle, tactics and flies that work.
• He's Fallen in the Water
By Andrew Levy.
Click here for further information on this issue.